Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hey Roger 'ellanoize'!! Got what you were hoping for!

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Roger!
    Joan was happy to sign ALL that you sent to me (including the pic of you and your wife!) and I want to thank you for your beautiful painting! I love it and have found a nice place for it in my home.
    I will get them off tomorrow sweetheart and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    xoxox,
    Cherie

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Roger,
    Congrats on completing your Runaways autograph collection!
    Good timing too! It sounds like you will be getting it just in time for one of your birthdays! LOL!
    Seriously though, you are soo<font size="4">ooo</font><font size="6">ooo</font><font size="1">ooo</font><font size="4">ooo</font><font size="2">ooo</font><font size="6">ooo</font><font size="1">ooo</font><font size="4">ooo</font><font size="5">ooo</font><font size="1">ooo</font> lucky! Wow !!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I'd say the special CCircumstances should make this one particularly CCollectable autograph!!!

    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You are some kind of wonderful, that's for sure!
    Happy New Year!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my, I am so excited! Thank you Cherie and thanks to Joan. That is wonderful, I now have a wall of fame that includes all five of the Original Runaways [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
    I am so glad you liked the painting Cherie, thank you for the kind words.
    How right you are Gus, Cherie's Package should reach me by my second birthday, What a wonderful gift.
    I have to agree with my desert buddy
    Cherie You are some kind of wonderful, that's for sure!
    Happy New Year!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">rogER

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's January 4th and I don't see a little [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] next to your name Rog!
    I can only assume this means it will be there on the 6th!
    Unless you don't have that enabled at all! Some people don't, ya know!
    Well anyway, Happy 1st Birthday Ella! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    <marquee>You da man! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you G-man fer remembering. Even though I am a year older today, Due to rules and regulations concerning babies born at home, I can't legally celebrate until my second birthday on the 6th....confusin' ain't it [img]eek.gif[/img]

    rOgEr

  6. #6
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Throw Cherie on the stereo
    And rock the day through

    Have a rockin' b-day in da bean field

  7. #7
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Happy happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the best to you [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Veronica & Farmboy. Yes I have survived another birthday, I usually lie about my age but my younger and very beutiful wife corrects me and makes me be truthful So I guess I will admit publicly that I am now 48 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    rOgeR

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A very happy 40ish Birthday to ya there
    RoG never think about the second digit it
    means nothing. The Mrs and I (sounds strange)
    both wish you and your wife a great year ahead
    and many more. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] TO YOU

    Peace out C.W.

    A good song Wasn't that a Party (Irish Rovers)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy birthday to youu
    happy birthday to youuuu
    happy birthday dear Ellanoize
    happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    Wasn't I off key on the high notes, was I ?

    Enjoy thiese presents and cake!!!
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Cristina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic